Emergency Dentist in Columbus, OH
Providing Urgent Dental Care to Patients in Westerville, Grandview, and South Vienna (London / Springfield)
Having a dental injury or an infection can be very painful, and requires immediate assistance. At Polaris Dental Care, we know how crucial it is to address these emergencies right away, and we try to have you see one of our doctors as soon as possible. A broken tooth, a tooth infection or trauma or injury to the mouth or teeth can be considered emergencies, and you should visit your dentist as soon as possible.
What is an Emergency Exam?
- Your doctor will examine you to assess the damage or find the cause of your pain (broken tooth, infection, injury, etc.)
- X-rays might be ordered to see the full extent of the damage and consider options for treatment
- The area affected will be cleaned and prepped for treatment
- Local anesthetic will be administered to numb the area to be treated and alleviate some of the pain
- Treatment will be provided according to the situation: if it’s an infection the area will be cleaned with antibacterial gels and all bacteria removed, if it’s a broken or fractured tooth, then it will be repaired if possible with a restorative procedure or extracted if there is no other solution.
If your injury is extensive, a temporary solution may be used to treat the problem during the emergency visit, and avoiding further damage or pain. Additional visits may be needed to solve the problem and complete the treatment successfully.
Call Us Today!
If you have suffered a trauma or accident or are experiencing dental pain, don’t wait too long to seek help. Call our office today! Our team at Polaris Dental Care provide emergency exams to treat any injury or issue as early as possible to avoid any further damage and alleviate your pain. We have three dental offices for your convenience: Columbus (near Westerville on Polaris Parkway), Grandview (Downtown Columbus), and South Vienna (convenient to Springfield and London).
What our patient says
"Visiting Polaris Dental Care is always a treat. They consistently go above and beyond to ensure you feel as though you’re a valued customer. I’ve not experienced a staff as professional, personable, or efficient as those who work on the Polaris Dental Care Team. To say that I’ve been impressed is an understatement. They’re simply the best."