Affordable Dentures in Columbus, Ohio
Dentures are prosthetic devices used to restore functionality and beauty to your mouth when most or all of your teeth are missing. When your natural teeth, and their roots have been damaged or lost beyond repair, dentures can help you regain the ability to speak, eat, and smile confidently.
There are two types of dentures: full and partial dentures. Patients who still have some of their natural teeth can use partial dentures to replace the teeth they are missing. Full dentures are used for patients who have lost all of their natural teeth.
What is the Process for Getting Dentures?
- Your doctor will examine your gums, teeth and jaws and discuss with you which type of denture is best for you
- A mold of your teeth and gums will be made and sent to the lab to create your dentures
- A second appointment will be scheduled when your dentures are ready, at this time your new dentures will be placed, and D. Khan will make sure they fit you properly.
- It may take time to adjust and get used to wearing your new dentures. Good oral hygiene is important as well as taking care of your dentures.
- Dentures should be brushed gently with a toothbrush and soaked in water or denture solution when you remove them. If they start wearing out, or they become loose, have your dentures checked and refitted.
Missing a Few or Most of Your Teeth?
Full or partial dentures can help restore your smile as well as help you regain functionality. Visit us at Polaris Dental Care to see if you are a candidate for full or partial dentures. Call us at (614) 758-6522 to schedule your appointment today!
What our patient says
"I loved the friendly and comfortable atmosphere! This was my first appointment and I have already made multiple recommendations to my family and friends. I was very impressed with the technology utilized in the office and the friendly faces! Everyone I met throughout the office was extremely friendly and really added to my overall experience. I am very impressed with the office!"